Saturday, December 13, 2014

KITTENS HEAVEN WINTERLAND - PART 1

I am not sure if I ever told you guys my love for landscapes and decoration on SL. I know I told you several times I have a public sim that changes with seasons, and I used to blog on Home on the grid, but I decided to start to blog about Home and garden stuff here, and I will do it right now!

All the following pictures are taken at Kittens Heaven, and you can visit it and enjoy. I will do several posts about it, but to credit all items, so it will take a time. I hope you like it.




Credits:


Beech forest - winter - C/M by Nadine Reverie - 5 L.I

Armetias Oak VF3 by Cube Republic - 25 L.I - 4 seasons with a hud to do it.

Snowdrop Drifts by Cube Republic - from 1 to 2 L.I each

Auchmore Oak by Cube Republic - 27 L.I - 4 seasons with a hud to do it.

Pans Oak V2 by Cube Republic - 26 L.I - 4 seasons with a hud to do it.

Hecates Oak v2 by Cube Republic - 20 L.I - 4 seasons with a hud to do it.

Balderdash - Enchanted Grove 2.0 - tall  m/c by Saiyge Lotus - 13 L.I - 4 seasons with a hud to do it.

Skye Snow Formations by Alex Bader - from  1 to 3 L.I each with 10m size, came witht eh snow texture I am using on the ground.

YOSEMITE GOLD Sim Surround Environment 5.1 by Sominel Edelman - off sim with 94 Land Impact, change every single texture on it, so 4 seasons and fantasy textures as you wish.

Iced lake - Texture made by me over a single prim - Isabelli Anatine



0 comentários:

Post a Comment